Monday, November 9, 2009

WLT Travel Blog: Takeoffs and Landings

(From left to right: Me, Matt and Justin trying to survive at Oktoberfest, Munich: Photo Alyssa Bricklin)

As of yesterday, two of my dear friends returned from a trip around the world. It was a trip that we all started together, but a trip that they finished, in epic (wink, wink) style, without me.

We left LAX on September 23rd and after three countries, loads of beer and more cultural misunderstandings than I care to recount, we parted ways on November 2nd: me to Dusseldorf and eventually America's East Coast, them to leave their mark on Asia.

Along the way, we walked in circles around Madrid, got chased by a scary dude in Paris and took an international survey of beer games.

To commemorate their safe return to the States, I felt it was finally time to get back into the blogosphere.

This is our story.

...well what we remember, anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment